Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Big Bang Theory

No, not the scientific theory. The TV show. I don't have cable or dish, so I only use my television to watch DVDs. It's been like this for the past 10 years. Needless to say, I've missed a lot. So I'm stuck in a place with cable television for the night, and I turn to a channel that's showing an episode of "The Big Bang Theory." I'm hooked. I must watch every episode that has been shot. The sooner the better. BTW, I happened to catch an episode where Sheldon breaks up with his girlfriend Amy...not his girlfriend. She's a girl and she's his friend. Or was his friend. So he replaces her missed company with a cat. Then two cats. Then three cats. Pretty soon he's up to 25 cats. I couldn't help being reminded of a certain biologist and blogger some of you may have heard of.

No comments: